As Sisters of Notre Dame we are ready to respond to a growing desire for spirituality among God’s people. All of us yearn for a deeper relationship with God and for Mary, Mother of the Church, to accompany us on our journey to holiness. Kindred Hearts Ministries invites, encourages and supports you on your journey.
Our programs can be tailored to meet your group or individual needs. We invite you to join our email list to receive specific dates and regular updates about programs offered by Kindred Hearts Ministries at Notre Dame Center in Thousand Oaks and elsewhere. Email Sister Marie Paul Grech at email@example.com. Click here to download the 2016-17 Kindred Hearts Ministry Calendar.
Be sure to verify calendar dates and times by checking with the SND Events page. Follow this link.
What we can do for you…
Prayer Experiences at Notre Dame Center
- seasonal days and evenings of recollection
- special prayer opportunities
- opportunities for personal quiet and reflection
- bereavement hospitality and support for individuals
- book studies using contemporary and traditional resources
Ongoing Faith Formation
- available for groups or individuals
- scripture reflections and bible studies
- spiritual resources
- spiritual direction
Speakers and Facilitators
- mission talks: several of our Sisters have had the privilege of serving in Uganda, Africa
- vocation talks: we introduce the world of consecrated religious life to those who do not often meet sisters
- speakers on a variety of spiritual topics
SND Charism Outreach for Schools
- faculty and staff retreats
- new teacher orientations
- board and faculty resources
Email Sister Marie Paul Grech at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to download a brochure.